13.01.2009

Main

Hello and welcome to my Homepage

Its a Page dedicated to my art (90% Fanart) and thoughts to share them with others.
It is mainly a Fanpage for different Anime and Manga, such as Soul Eater and Hellsing, but also to Games and Books, like Portal and Harry Potter.

Whatever brought you into my Lab. I hope you like my experiments and hope they amuse you as much as they amused me.
When I managed to make you laugh or brightened your day, my day is made.

Please don't steal any of the art. Mail me if you like to use it. Keep in mind that stealing kills art and causes watermarks.

If you like to add my link to your linkpage, go ahead and use the following Button. A mail or note would be nice, if you do so, so I might add your link to my page as well.



Jamew85

For all further questions, ideas, opinions, mail me under:
jamew85@gmx.de